BillyReuben Project

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Inspiration

Some people have the specific effect of promoting a surge of energy in me that leads me to perform some desired task... aka: inspiration.
I have some buddies that provide this surge that I went to college with. They taught me how to think abstractly and randomly that eventually led to my feelings of performance insecurity to gradually dissolve. These people are branded into my soul.
I had some co-workers who inspired me to perform better at my job. They were so incredible at what they do that it would provide a powerful catalyst for me to search for new information. These people are always with me with anything I do at work.
I moved away from those people.
I have recently met some artists whose craft lies within the realm of puppetry and others with music. I am inspired again like a small flame that spreads to engulf the entire city. This energy has waken me up again and is propelling me to destinations unkown. These people provide the energy of today.
To all those who have and currently inspire me, I have much love and admiration for all of you.
BR

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Jay said...

It makes me feel so good to read that Buddy. I am very glad to hear that you have found a creative outlet that you truly enjoy. I also can't believe you know puppeteers! That alone is awesome, but I'm really happy for you. I admire and respect you greatly, no matter how many miles lay betwixt us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home