BillyReuben Project

Friday, February 25, 2005

I am Joe Camel

I always thought that camels were very interesting creatures. They have an unusual body shape and gait similar to a drunk on a bicycle. They also have this amazing ability to retain large amounts of water for long treks in the desert. As most people know I work in homecare and that requires me to drive for long periods of time throughout my day. I used to drink a normal amount of water in the morning with breakfast and then have to urinate about two to three hours later. Through this job I have evolved to be like Joe Camel.

My bladder can now retain an enormous amount of urine. I drink the same amount of water I used to, but now I don't need to urinate until the end of the day. When I do relieve myself it must be close to a gallon of fresh, clear, healthy urine. As I am driving there really is no other choice but to retain all of this fluid in my bladder. It is hard to find a rest stop and some of the people's homes are so filthy that I would rather not breathe the air inside of their four walls much less than touch my gentiles to aim a stream of urine into their feces stained bowl.

I seem to be over-extending my bladder and I am not sure what the long-term consequences are for this. It saves my time and avoidance of filth on my gentiles by holding it in, but one day by bladder will over extend and burst inside my body. I have to admit that the feeling of finally letting all of the fluid out of my body in one large portion feels very satisfying to say the least. On the other hand I am becoming more camel-like everyday. I have begun to notice my lower abdomen begin to protrude further away from my body with my bladder at maximum capacity resembling a camel hump. When the hump gets even bigger will it throw off my center of gravity and cause me to walk strangely?
Only time and urine will tell.
BR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home